CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Owls, owls, and more owls

Jillian's 2nd grade class has been learning about owls for the past few weeks. Each child researched a different type of owl (I didn't realize there were that may, but there are lots). Their weeks of work culmunated in yesterday's "Owl Expo" complete with a reader's theater done in English & Spanish!
This is the hallway where all their projects were displayed. Each child was under their project so they would be easily accessable to demonstrate their owl's call (trust me when I say this was well rehersed). I'm not sure where she gets her 'cheesy' from??? ;-) Here is a close up of my, I mean Jillian's, final project.

2 comments:

Ragan said...

Ohhh, I so miss Mrs. Farin! The teachers here are just not the same...or anywhere for that matter. Jarek studied the Snowy Owl last year.

You...um, I mean Jillian did a great job on her poster ;)

Kelly said...

Wow, I didn't realize Jillian was so handy on the computer. The fonts look great.