CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Who will you be voting for??

Just in case you are unsure on who you will be voting for in a few days (or even if you want confirmation)... ABC news has a little 'matching-game' that will help you...
http://abcnews.go.com/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139
(I just liked seeing Obama fly off my screen)
Another 'fun' fact that Joe brought to my attention today as he was reading his NRA mailers... Obama, IF elected, would be the most anti-gun President in American History! My FAVORITE tidbit was this: Obama voted to ALLOW the prosecution of people who use a firearm for self-defense in THEIR OWN HOME! (Illinois Senate, S.B. 2165, vote 20, 3/25/04) Seriously!! I'm not allowed to defend my family!!! This REALLY freaks me out!!
You can check out the other votes & quotes from him at www.GunBanObama.com

That's my political rant for the day... I am Jen Morris and I approve this message.

No comments: