CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Little Nuggets

I have several random ideas floating in my head & they just need to be dumped:
~ The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.
~ Life isn't about how to survive the storm,but how to dance in the rain
(These will be my mantra today as I 'make the best' of my place a.k.a. Scouring Day - ugh)
~ Jocelynn popped another tooth this morning...whoo doggy is she cranky
~ Boys are crazy - enough said.
~ And just a general huge 'SIGH' for all things that are overwhelming me at the moment.

On we go...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the quote with the dancing in the rain. I need to remember that more often. I think I get too hyper-focused on the storm.

Ben was saying we need to have you guys over. I know I've been saying we should get together FOREVER, but I'm serious... we need to! LOL

What are the best days of the week for you guys?

Miss ya!