CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Dear Jake,


To my dear sweet son Jakob... Sometimes I just don't know what to do about you! I thought I had gotten used to your new ... 'comments' ... these past few weeks. I know the only reason you started, and continue, to share them is because I specifically told you that you should NOT be saying that to your mother. In my lame attempt to stop this nonsense, I have been trying to just ignore it - thinking you still appreciated my foul reaction too much. I have gotten so good at ignoring it in fact, that if it wasn't for the immediate roar of laughter by my friend at the park I may not even have noticed you screaming at me, "Mom, I love you! ...... You're HOT!"


Son, that's just not right.

Love,
Your Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

off with his head

uncle Mike

Ragan said...

Your kids are hilarious! C'mon Mom, it could be SO much worse!

Julie T. said...

I didn't know you had a blog- glad I can check in on you guys now that we won't be seeing you very often. Moving is very bitter sweet for us. I am going to REALLY miss our ward.
By the way, I love that little Jake!

Anonymous said...

That is classic!