CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Do you maybe have this in a blue?

I am so excited today because Jocelynn got her bows from my friend Corrine (CCBaby, Inc one of my 'fav things'). DANG Cute Stuff!! So cute in fact that Jarrett decided he would try one on!! Such a character, but I don't think they were meant for boys - even though he is one cute boy!! I took him to a mirror so he could see what he looked like. The following conversation took place: "Jarrett, do you like it?" (brief pause) "No. Me blue one"!
Apparently he is not opposed to the bow, just the color...

So, Corrine, do you have any flower bows in Blue??

Joe is gonna kill me for posting this!

3 comments:

Anna-Liisa said...

Jen, Jarret looks so cute.

Andrea said...

Sooo funny! It's too bad your kids can wear anything and still look cute! :-)

Burt Family said...

LOL!!! My girls have dressed up so many boys and their dad's about die!