CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Bathtime Fun!!

Ok - you'll have to forgive my indulgence. We had some fun giving Jocelynn a bath for the first time without her seat (she is getting so big - sniff sniff). We did not expect her to have so much fun, so of course, we had to capture the moment... Hope you enjoy...

If only baths were still this fun for grownups!

Jarrett loves trying to make her laugh...

In the end, it's hard to tell who was having more fun - you can't help but join in this one...
Happy October!

2 comments:

Burt Family said...

Hi Joe and Jen,
It's me your cousin Paula. I stumbled upon your blog via Wendi's blog. Hope it's ok. I don't think I've seen you guys since you were married. Hope to hear more from you and feel free to check out our blog.

Ragan said...

Too cute! I LOVE her rolls :)