CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

SUV Test

Please disregard this post...

My friend Steve from our choir has an unusal passion for googling any and all items regarding the Saints Unified Voices choir... So I am conducting a little experiment to see how long it takes him to find this... Word on the street is that he uses the full term Gladys Knight Saints Unified Voices and whatever place we have performed recently - for example: Seattle, Baltimore, San Jose, Dallas, St. Louis are the last few I think.

OK - I think my ramblings have given him sufficient search options - so let's mark the time at 10:14 on 11/1/08... and GO!

p.s. I'm also curious to see how many other choir members have joined Sven's crazy google obsession... Love you guys!!
So imagine about 4 more ladies to the left on the second row up and there's me ;-)

2 comments:

Busy Mamma said...

Jen - you're awesome!! You totally have to let us know on the family website if and when he finds you. There are too many people in this picture that I don't recognize. :-( I missed you in Seattle!

Nope said...

luv ur gutz Jenn!