CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More Birthday....

You know how I love to drag out my big day... Joe took me out tonight for my birthday. We had an Ahhhammazing dinner at LAVO at the new Palazzo hotel. We went all out just because we could! This my sound tres gross, but I am a fan of frois gras and a really well cooked Fillet Mignon (I am such a snob I know - Joe has spoiled me something good).




Next, we took a drive down the strip to the new Encore hotel and saw Danny Gans. Can you believe after being in Vegas as long as I have this is one show I hadn't seen yet? Boy, was I missing out!! He was simply fantastic!!! Hilarious, talented, diverse... just Fantastic!!
(plus, we sat right behind Robin Leach - no kidding)
I just love my birthday!

No comments: