CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Night in Paris

We are finally done with the Valentine's Day dance for our stake. Not that I don't love my calling, but after 2 years on the Activities Commitee, I am tapped out.

The dance was a great success! We had about 350 people there, decorations rocked (as they should after 3 days of prep), food was outstanding, and I even got to get my boogey on for a minute. I am always amazed however, how days of work is taken down in about 2 hours!! We were home and in our jammies by 1:30am & everything (almost) was back in it's proper home.

Best thing about this calling is that I get to do it with my hubby & we were "forced" to actually attend this event (thanks to my mom for watching the kiddos).

I just love my Valentine!!

(I will try to scan our photo from the dance and post later)

No comments: