CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wild Animal Park

These are a little late, but here are some pics from our trip to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego.

Our little family isn't so little anymore...


The tram ride is a lot closer than it was last year - they moved the track and we got a really close look at the giraffes

Who wants ice cream?

I just love this picture of my boyzzz

Cheetahs were a group favorite for sure (especially Jarrett's)

Jake was cracking us up! He was in charge of the map and took his job VERY seriously.


I was so proud of Jake for going into the petting zoo. This was a BIG deal for him.
And how fun to see a baby rhino in the petting zoo!

Beautiful Bird of Paradise (this one's for you Grandma)

Flamingos - Grandpa's favorite

My little men at the bird show... I think they liked it

And this is why I don't usually straighten my hair in California... Humidity is not my friend. But Jocelynn & I loved our Metro Wrap (shameless plug for my friend Leah)!!

No comments: