CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

GS Instructor!


It's official!!! Tonight I completed my training to be a Grocery Smarts instructor!! I could not be more excited!! I have posted a few of my great grocery deals on this blog, but I figured that if I am going to do this all out, I had better set up a new blog dedicated to my crazy grocery antics....


Drum roll please.....


For tips and tricks on how to save a TON of money grocery shopping, you can now access my new blog http://www.grocerygeek.blogspot.com/ - Such a great name right!?


I have a bunch of great ideas for this site, but I am sure it will take some time to get it where I want it... in the meantime, feel free to stop by to see what's happening in the world of groceries!!

No comments: