CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Missoula Here We Come

This has got to be one of the craziest weeks of my life.
I have my first coupon class on Thursday & I am frantically trying to get all my hand-outs and "object lesson" stuff prepared.
My grandparents came for a visit for my grandma's birthday (Happy 82nd! Grandma M.)! We threw a surprize party for her Tuesday.
I have a huge choir weekend coming up. We are having group photos and learning some new songs. We are to prepare as if we are out of town. Which for me translates to a logistical nightmare with rides to work and babysitters for my kids.

To top it all off - Jillian made the school play! This is her second year participating in the Missoula Children's Theatre. They come to the school for a whirlwind week of auditions, rehersals, and 2 shows all in one week! This year she is a Racoon in "Little Red Riding Hood". My nephew Jimmy is also a racoon, and Zach, my little brother, is playing the 'little loveable wolf' - leader of the wolf pack.

No comments: