CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

We're in Trouble!


Well, I promised some good stories, so here's one for the books...

The other night Joe & I caught the boys raiding the kitchen for Capri Suns. I caught Jarrett walking down the hall with one behind his back and we waited, listened to the plot - Jake was sending his 'minion' for the loot, and watched as Jarrett came out for more...


While he was in the kichen, Joe hid in the hallway to catch him by surprize.... Jarrett came around the corner, and instead of being caught off guard, it took him all of 1/2 second to slip the evidence behind his back and turn on the charm with his trademark "I-am-too-cute-to-do-anything-wrong" smile (a close replica seen here - not quite as potent though)....




I truly am dreading the day that boy starts school...I am so afraid he will be the kid disrupting class when the teacher isn't looking and will be the one with the angelic & mischevious grin trying to look innocent....


p.s. after catching the boys in their raid, we realized that we were a bit late anyway... they had already devoured 5 of the drink pouches!! Sheesh!

No comments: