CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Twilight Crazy

OK - So I have now read the Twilight series - - - TWICE! I am having Edward & Bella withdrawls! I now find myself searching for anything movie related as I count down the days until it comes out... In my searchings I stumbled upon www.twilightmoms.com & quickly realized that I am no where NEAR as obsessed as other 'grown-ups'! Such a nice feeling to know there is someone out there more crazy than you.... (it is a cool website if you have 3-4 days to check it out).

So, I have decided to pacify my twilight needs with another romantic series: Barrington Family Saga by Anita Stansfield. It is a fictional story of a girl who literally stumbles on a Book of Mormon and her journey to America. I am done with volume 1 and my ocd is kicking in so I will be raiding my friend Molly's house VERY soon for volume 2. If these don't last me until November, I will be looking for more suggestions... so let's see what ya got.....

1 comment:

Our Happily Ever After said...

YAY!!! You have a blog...yet another way to keep in touch :)
About Twilight...Twice?!! Wow! I was a little late hopping on the Twilight bandwagon...I'm almost done with Eclipse though. Can't wait to get to Breaking Dawn. I will definitely have to check out twilightmoms...sounds interesting.
And I can't wait til the movie comes out Nov. 21st. That's the same day as my anniversary, but I'm a little more excited to see Edward & Bella on the big screen...just don't tell Greg that. LOL!!
Miss your beautiful family.

~Leslie~