CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008


Funny Jarrett story:
I was putting some vicks and socks on his feet last night to help with his cough (old wives tale not sure if it actually works). He was just busting a gut laughing - he's super ticklish.
Joe: "Well, Jarrett, you may get some whoopin's but you can never say you weren't happy as a kid." (He was exceptionally naughty yesterday)
Jarrett: "Yeah, my 'whoopin's'" (he says while holding his hands in the air)
Jen (confused trying to decipher 3yr old speak): "What do you mean your 'whoopin's'?"
Jarrett: "These my whoopins"
Jen: "Your what?"
Jarrett: "These my whoopins" (now acting very Chuck Norris like)
Jen: "Your weapons?"
Jarrett: "Yeah, my whoopins"
Public service announcement - Watch out for Jarrett and his "weapons"...

(OK - this isn't as funny written out - oh well)

No comments: