CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Traditions



Every year my mom comes over to make gingerbread creations with the kids. This year Jake wanted to do the whole bit, house, sleigh, and train - oh my. My poor mom was hounded for days by Jake who wanted a definite day/time when the gingerbreading would begin. Once he gets an idea in his head there is no sidetracking this boy.

A good time was had by all - here's the final product - another successful year wouldn't you say?

3 comments:

Anna-Liisa said...

Jen,

These are incredible. Looks like you guys had a great time.

danakay said...

Looks like fun! We need to make ours still! I wish we had a grandma here to make them with us!

Julie T. said...

Your kids are very talented. I love the train! I love hearing about your kids personalities. The story about Jarrett's 'weapons' was very funny!