CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

No HOLE!!


Our little miracle, Sir Jaxson Morris got a clean bill of health today from the perinatologist AND cardiologist!  Last month at our regular ultrasound, they said he had a hole in his heart and had spoken to me about possibly needing surgery when he is 1 or 2.  I know it is thanks to tons of prayers that he has made a full recovery already!  I am so proud of him and so thankful to our Heavenly Father for this wonderful blessing.





 Now, I am so worried that this boy is going to be a monster!  Check out this foot!  He's gonna be huge!  Good thing he's gonna be a c-section! 

3 comments:

Burt Family said...

YEA!!!! I told you it would probably close up. I'm so happy to hear all is well. I'm also happy to see you blogging again, it's been WAY to long :)

Ragan said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant again girl! You just had a baby ;) Glad to hear he's healthy! And CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Burt Family said...

I think your blog is in desperate need of being updated.